Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Rapp Update!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Dear Family & Friends,

I am so excited to be writing this blog. There have been a lot of things going on.

  • We had our monthly doctor’s appointment last week. Everything is going good. The baby’s heartbeat is good and strong. I am also doing good…with weight being stable, blood pressure is good, and I believe that I am out of being sick to my stomach. The end of the wee I believe that I started feeling the baby. It was quite interesting and really and there are really no words to describe it. Rick also started reading to the baby, books that we had from our past. It is quite fun to start something new in our life.
  • I have started a new adventure in starting selling Gold Canyon Products. They have candles, stuff for the body (body wash, lotion and much more) and items for the home (home décor). I am currently waiting for my kit but trying to set up parties. So if you are in the Des Moines area and would like to help me start my business and get a candle. Then contact me! My website is www.katrinascandles.com I would love to answer any of your questions.
  • Rick and I are also looking forward to traveling to Ohio for some time with my family. So if you are in the Ohio area and if you want to come up to the Vermilion area and visit…then give us a line on our e-mail rickandkatrinarapp@yahoo.com it will be fun to see people.

Well…Much love and thanks for reading!

God Bless!

Katrina, Rick, & Baby Buckeye

www.katrinascandles.com (My candle website)

www.mindofamedstudent.blogspot.com (Rick’s blog)

www.thatisinarapp.blogspot.com (My blog)

Baby registry at Babies R Us www.babiesrus.com

And at Target www.target.com

Baby Rapp is due August 21st…next appointment is April 3rd and ultrasound is being taken too!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't life so exciting together! Day-to-day we kind of get tunnel-vision but stepping back and looking at the big picture like this is really energizing! I love you Katrina!

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!