Saturday, December 13, 2008

fPhoto Friday

So I was looking at my dear friend Katrina's blog (yes I really meant it we have the same name and the same spelling it is quite nice) and noticed she does this Photo Friday from Natalie's blog I thought...hey I like taking pictures I want in on this!


This picture is my wonderful husband Rick and my little boy Ezekiel (Z) at Herman Park in Boone, IA. Z was so full from eating and he just looks very content. He was two months old at the time...He has changed so much in such a short time.
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a precious face!! I'm so glad you popped over and joined this week! I hope to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!