Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas!

As the family watches the movie Elf...I sit and blog. I wanted to wish you all a Merry CHRISTmas!
Last year we made the announcement to family and friends that we were pregnant with Ezekiel. It is AMAZING that our world has changed SO much in the past year!
Here it is quite funny because it is 66 degrees outside. We had our Christmas Eve celebration after church outside here in Florida. It was LOVELY! We had a beautiful service at my parents church, lit candles and sang Silent Night...which is so beautiful! We even had a chance to take some pictures by the tree on stage. Here is our little family that we are blessed to have.
It seems like in the next couple days we have so much to get done. (Not really tomorrow...that is family time!) But Rick & I are going to see Jen (Rick's sister) family on Friday afternoon. On Saturday we are going to a Bowl game. On Sunday church and who knows what else. On Monday flying back to the cold.

So stay tuned there will be more pictures to come!
Above are my parents (Grammy & Gramps) with their first grand baby! They are GREAT grandparents...I love you Mom & Dad! Thanks for all the love, support, care, and prayers you have given me or for me (prayers).
God Bless you and your families and Merry CHRISTmas!
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!