S0 I am going to start something different for me and start writing more then just a little bit.
As you see from the title I am going to make a list of things I am thankful for. Seeing that the date is the 13th of January...I am going to come with 13 things that I am thankful for. Some of these are a bit usual and some are just there. Some even have pictures for your enjoyment!
1) I am thankful for my faith in God and his grace, mercy and justice that flows like rain, and the Bible where God freely talks to me and I can understand him.
2) I am thankful for my wonderful husband, Rick, who is going to school to better our future. Rick laughing with Z.
3) I am thankful for my cuddly little boy, Ezekiel; sometimes he isn't always cuddly but I enjoy the cuddly time the most. :)4) I am thankful for my parents, Keith & Susie, who are AWESOME roll models and GREAT grandparents.
5) I am thankful for my in-laws (who have raised an awesome son and are great grandparents too).
6) I am thankful for my siblings (Butch, Jenny, David, Caroline, Becca, Shaun & Jen) I know that all of them share their love to me and my family in their own special way.
7) I am thankful for my church (Heartland Open Bible) and the family that it brings me (here in Des Moines)
8) I am thankful for the food that I can eat, the roof over my head, the clothes on my back or my feet in nice weather (Chacos) and the car that takes me places.
9) I am thankful for the camera and the ability to capture people and places. Some orchids at the Botanical Center.
10) I am thankful for nature; water, wildflowers, mountains, stars, sun, fallen leaves, animals, wide open spaces, and the occasional snowfall. Lake San Cristobal just outside of Lake City, CO
11) I am thankful for the smile I can get from my family and the laughter I hear when they are having a good time.
12) I am thankful for the ability to create; with paper, with fabric, with color, with yarn, with food, with flowers and with anything else I can get my hands on. A picture board for Z's room.
13) I am thankful for the ability to learn, to grow, to understand, and to find ways to approve in my faith, in my personal life, in my marriage, in my journey called motherhood, and in my family.My little family after Christmas 2008!