Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pics from last weekend...

Man...I am behind on this blogging bit. But I am posting some pics of last weekend. When we went to Omaha for our Christmas with Tom & Jean. I posted already their Christmas presents...but now I'll post actual pictures of our weekend. :)
"Z" sitting on a bunk in the trainDaddy & "Z" ringing the huge bell
"Z" & Rick on the Trolley
"Z" on the Santa's Lap...
In front of the tree with Grandpa & Grandma
Back in the hotel room & "Z" being attacked by Grandpa, Grandma & Rick

1 comment:

  1. This looks like you all had a wonderful time! That Christmas tree was HUGE!!!

    I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!