Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sitting in Florida...

Here I am in the Sunshine State. :) I am like the weather down here. I am wearing jeans but Chacos are on my feet. The sun was out...but my parents pool was at 58 degrees. SO we have not been into the pool yet. We have a fridge stocked full of groceries for me to make meals. Yes I said me...my parents figure if they are working and I am at the house with "Z" then I can be making all the meals and what not. Now I won't be bored...wait I am hardly ever bored. I usually am knitting, blogging, reading blogs, working on the Crafted Together price list, watching my son explore a new house. reading books, taking pictures, and so much more.
Just letting you know that I will be try to be blogging...BUT am not sure of when I can get around to it...IF I don't tell you before. (I think I will though) Merry Christmas, take time out of you day and thank God for sending his ONE & ONLY son to be born in a manger. He is the reason for the season.
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I think you might be in the sun shine state at just the right time! There is a huge winter storm coming to dump white stuff and ice on us here in Kansas and yes I think Iowa was on the list too!! Enjoy the warmth for us. Today it is raining :O)

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!