- Matthew 5:13 says that I am the salt of the earth.
- Matthew 5:14 says that I am the light of the world.
- John 1:12 says that I am a child of God.
- John 15:1,5 says that I am part of the true vine, a channel (branch) of Christ's life.
- John 15:15 says that I am Christ's friend.
- John 15:16 says that I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit.
- Romans 8:17 says that I am a joint-heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him.
- I Corinthians 3:16 says that I am a temple of God. His Spirit dwells in me.
- I Corinthians 12:27 says that I am a member (part) of Christ's body.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 says that I am a new creation.
- 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 says that I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation.
- Ephesians 1:1 says that I am a saint.
- Ephesians 1:3 says that I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places.
- Ephesians 1:11 says that I am sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit who has been given as a pledge of my inheritance.
- Ephesians 2:10 says that I am God's workmanship created in Christ to do His work that He planned beforehand that I should do.
- Ephesians 4:24 says that I am righteous and holy.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Who I am...
I got the following from a devotional called Girlfriends of God. Sometimes I run all the time...always on the go and not focused on WHO I really am. I should remember that even though I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, a sister, a preschool teacher at church, a knitter, an aunt, a photographer, a blogger, and many others...that I should find my true Identity in who Christ thinks I am...