Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WHAT??? It's October?

Let the crazy birthday month come again. Actually...I already missed saying Happy Birthday to my mother-in-love, Jean! Her birthday was on the 1st. TODAY is actually Rick's birthday!!! So instead of blogging I should be doing his birthday present. SO I will do that! I promise to be back later today...it's been a while since I have blogged and I have a little catch up to do.
Such as talking about the Farm Crawl...
Writing a post about my crazy husband's birthday wish...
Of course posting pics of the every changing kiddos...

Talk to you later!!! Check out the new way to leave a comment...I wanted to be able to reach you that left comments and questions with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!