Today is the 3rd of Feb…and a Tuesday.
So here is my short, simple and sweet Thankful Tuesday!
1) I am thankful for a God who loves me and sent his Son to die for my sins and then he gave me the Holy Spirit to guide me as I walk along this road of being a Christian.
2) I am thankful for my little family (Rick & Z) as well as my extended family (parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins)
3) I am thankful for the ability to create! Creating things such as photos, cards, clothing, memories, and so much more.
Here is my little family, enjoying blowing raspberries.
So that is my list…here is a recap of my first day!
1) Got up and out the door on record time and early too.
2) Didn’t have a nervous breakdown because of lack of sleep.
3) Z did extremely well at a new place, with new people and sort of a new schedule.
4) Getting used to 2 year old talk is so fun =)
5) The quietness for 1 ½ hours is DELIGHTFUL! (both my kid and the 2nd year old napped at the same time!)
6) 3 car seats in the back of the Escape TIGHT squeeze!
7) My famous line for the day… “No let’s go sit on the potty, well let’s try please (a little while later) Yeah you did it! Now we can go play”
That is just some of my story of being a mom and a nanny at the same time.
Well thanks for reading and GOD BLESS!!!