Monday, May 25, 2009


No it doesn't stand for Men In Black...but Missing In Blogging.
It has been crazy lately.
~I have been "struggling" with feeling good lately (I would say about 80% of me is fine it's the other 20% that is lingering)
~My little family went camping with some families from church.
~Rick finishing his 2nd year of Medical School
~Starting a new addition at the church (Preschool Class)
~Trying to get things set up for vacation in a couple weeks

So I promise as soon as some things get figured out and pictures get put on the laptop THEN I might be back. But I am just not sure :) Also to come Rick's 3rd year schedule.


  1. Hi there---You won a poster print from my giveaway. Send me your email and I will forward it on to the company so they can contact you to claim your winnings. Thanks again!

  2. You forgot to leave me your email.
    mamaduso5 at gmail dot com

  3. yay, hopefully winning that poster helps you feel better ;) Are you sick? stressed? sounds like you have a lot going on. Hope all goes well and also that you feel better soon!

  4. Well though we will miss you! I hope you are having fun with all the busy-ness :O)


I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!