Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 4...

Today here in Des Moines...
"Z" & I had NO agenda today. We had a relaxing day today.
We also were able to do a Skype call with Rick. As soon as "Z" heard his daddy's voice...he was so excited. "Z" is also on the verge of going from 2 naps to 1 nap...this will be a long process for me to get adjusted to. Seeing that it was such a slow day here...not really any pictures were taken. And there was crying through out the blog...so sorry.
Today in Lake City...
Rick...well did a Skype call with us. His heart looked happy! He also went on a hike...below are pictures that he has taken since he got there on Saturday evening.
Lake San Cristobal
On the trail.
Rick on the trail
Z & I a while back...Rick was doing some editing...notice the BLUE eyes.
Well...it's been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!