So I have been thinking all day what I am going to write about on the blog today...One of my blog friends, Meredith, host the 10 on the 10th. She wrote about Christmas Songs.
I thought I could do Christmas Songs, Christmas Movies, Christmas Traditions, To Do List, and so on and so forth...But I thought I would do something that is a little closer to home. We have had some great family days the past two days. IOWA has been hit with a MAJOR snow & blizzard storm that hit Tuesday. So Rick has had two days off at the clinic (he is doing his Neurology Rotation at the VA). I wanted to have a list of the wonderful 10 things that we were able to do during "snow" days...
1) "Z" has enjoyed climbing & crawling all over his daddy...(photo below)
2) A number of Christmas movies have been watched (Holiday Inn, Elf, Miracle on 34th St, Christmas Vacation, and various Hallmark movies)
3) LOTS of snuggling with my little "Z-Man" (photo below)
4) Days spent in our pajamas...(photos below of "Z" in his Christmas Sock Monkey "Life is Good" Pajamas)
5) Get to watch the hard working men that shovel and plow the snow outside our condo. (photo below)6) Playing Mario Kart and BEATING my dear, wonderful husband! (photo below)7) Baking Christmas Cookies...Today I made Christmas Cut-Outs! (photos below)8) I just to keep knitting....the The Wonderful Shiloh's Square Hat! (photo below) I also knitted other stuff...can't show pictures yet...sorry!(Precious little Shiloh with her new hat...she was a little over 3 days old!)