Friday, December 4, 2009

3rd Blog in 1 hour...A few of my favorite things

Holiday Baking...
I did some baking of cookies because I was going to a cookie exchange today. So I made Chocolate Mint Snaps...OH so yummy!
I think I will be doing some...
--Christmas Cut-out Cookies
--Red & Green M&M's Cookies
and I haven't even begun to look in my Weight Watcher cook book for different items to make. :)
Here are some pictures of those Chocolate Mint Snaps along with a few of of my favorite things...
Favorite Things from Gong Fu Tea














Well...I hope you have a great weekend...I am hoping to be posting stuff more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!