Today I decided to use it as a Prayer for My Husband...seeing that it's you know Valentine's Day on Sunday.
If you notice it gives you 10 ways to pray for your husband!
Dear Lord, I pray for my husband, from head to toe.
- His Head -That he will look to You as Lord of his life. (1 Corinthians 11:13)
- His Mind - That he will have the mind of Christ and think as the Holy Spirit would lead him and not the flesh. (1 Corinthians 2:16)
- His Eyes -That You will keep his eyes from temptation and that he will turn his eyes from sin. (Matthew 6:13, Mark 9:47)
- His Ears - That he will hear Your still small voice instructing him. (1 Kings 19:12, Psalm 32:8)
- His Mouth - That his words will be pleasing to You. (Proverbs 19:14)
- His Neck -That he will humble himself before You and be strong, courageous, and careful to do everything written in Your Word so that he will be prosperous and successful. (James 4:10, Joshua 1:8-9)
- His Heart-That he will love and trust You with his whole heart. (Deuteronomy 6:5, Proverbs 3:5)
- His Arms-That You will be his strength. (Psalm 73:26)
- His Hands-That he will enjoy the work of his hands and see it as a gift from You. (Ecclesiastes 3:13, 5:19)
- His feet - That You will order his steps and that he will walk in Your truth. (Proverbs 4:25, Psalm 26:3)
I hope that you enjoy 10 on the 10th!
I am so excited my Pampered Chef order came today SO I get to rearrange my kitchen tomorrow...HOPEFULLY "Z-Man" will cooperate with that. Also excited about the Winter Olympics starting on FRIDAY!!!