Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday...

Today it's Tuesday...and yes it's been a while since I have Blogged. Again I'm sorry. I could blame it on the pregnancy but I won't.
I wanted to let you all know that I have been looking for a job. Any job where I can do some sort of childcare or a nanny where I could take my wonderful Son with me. So I have set up an add on Craigslist. (I know to be careful...which I am) So far I have gotten 3 different peoples response and I have my first interview with one of the families tomorrow. I'm blogging about this because I would like my blogger friends to pray for me! The interview will take place tomorrow late afternoon before church. So I need to get off and get my house in order and figure out what we are going to have for dinner...hmm. As well as some outside time with the family!
Sorry no pictures but I would still like your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!