Saturday, April 10, 2010

10 on the 10th...

WOW is it really the 10th of April already. Where has the time gone? I completely forgot about the 10th until I looked on my blog-roll and saw Mere's post at Life at 7000 Feet. You can check there for more people that have joined in on the fun.

My topic is 10 things that have happened this past week...I know totally random but it's the best way to share what's been up since I have been a BLOGGER slacker recently. These are in NO particular order or anything...

1) I have fallen in love with Baseball all over again...Not because my Cubs are doing the best but because I LOVE THIS SEASON!!!

2) Had my first prenatal visit...baby due 10/25 through 10/31.

3) Was able to see the baby via an ultrasound and hear the baby's heartbeat. Baby measuring at 11 weeks 1 day (I'm only at 10 weeks 2 day) Baby's heartbeat at 165! So wonderful!!!4) Got my hair cut!5) Got a full-time Nanny job!!! For 1 little boy who will be around 8 weeks old when I start!

6) Went to the I-Cubs (Triple A - Chicago Cubs team) game opener!!!7) Made over $40 in a garage sale...for only 1 box of stuff & a recliner.

8) Got some yarn in the colors of THE Ohio State University for my first order at Crafted Together Blog. Plus I had to order some yarn too...waiting to do that before I start that order.

9) Was able to get a mini-season package of I-Cubs tickets...8 games! SO EXCITED!

10) Went to my 1st garage sale of the Season.

10 comments:

  1. I'm a Braves and Red Sox fan but I wouldn't mind if the Cubs had a good season. They're due.

    Congratulations on your new family member. Ultrasound pictures always make me a little weepy. So, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from Mer's blog. Congrats on your newest family member, your hairapy, & your baseball tix. My kids aren't THAT old, but boy ultrasounds have come a long way!

    Btw, I see you're in IA. I have family in central IA, incl. Des Moines, Ames, Madrid, Urbandale & Ankeny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute haircut!
    I have a new part-time Nanny job and I just love it. The little bot is 3 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to write boY, I really don't call him my little boT!! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the baby. How exciting!

    I have a similar haircut and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katrina -PRAISE GOD on the new little miracle growing inside of you!

    I love the new hair cut too!

    Blessings and love,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the nanny job :) And of course the babe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Sounds like an amazing week! So precious to see the ultrasound pictures!

    And the nanny job for an 8 week old... how exciting! I would love that.

    I am thrilled for you that all is going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute haircut!

    Ultrasounds are so amazing, aren't they? I always loved it when I got those precious little peeks!

    Congrats on the job and the garage sale profit!

    I think it's cool that you love baseball! I like it, but I don't like to watch it on tv. I only like to go to the ball park, and I really don't like hot dogs at all, but it seems like I should eat one when I'm there! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your nanny job! :-) That is wonderful! Can't wait to see you in July! (Yes, I know Z would like to see Grandma and Grandpa before then, but......)

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!