WOW is it really the 10th of April already. Where has the time gone? I completely forgot about the 10th until I looked on my blog-roll and saw Mere's post at Life at 7000 Feet. You can check there for more people that have joined in on the fun.
My topic is 10 things that have happened this past week...I know totally random but it's the best way to share what's been up since I have been a BLOGGER slacker recently. These are in NO particular order or anything...
1) I have fallen in love with Baseball all over again...Not because my Cubs are doing the best but because I LOVE THIS SEASON!!!
2) Had my first prenatal visit...baby due 10/25 through 10/31.
3) Was able to see the baby via an ultrasound and hear the baby's heartbeat. Baby measuring at 11 weeks 1 day (I'm only at 10 weeks 2 day) Baby's heartbeat at 165! So wonderful!!!4) Got my hair cut!5) Got a full-time Nanny job!!! For 1 little boy who will be around 8 weeks old when I start!
6) Went to the I-Cubs (Triple A - Chicago Cubs team) game opener!!!7) Made over $40 in a garage sale...for only 1 box of stuff & a recliner.
8) Got some yarn in the colors of THE Ohio State University for my first order at Crafted Together Blog. Plus I had to order some yarn too...waiting to do that before I start that order.
9) Was able to get a mini-season package of I-Cubs tickets...8 games! SO EXCITED!
10) Went to my 1st garage sale of the Season.