Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Z's" big boy bed!

Well really it's just his crib with one of the side down...
"Z" has been doing so well sleeping in his bed at night and he is now doing somewhat better during his naps. Some days I go in there 2 or 3 times before he actually falls asleep. When I go in there...he is usually playing with his toys, I ask him to get in bed and he usually hops on in there. One afternoon when I went in there "Z" actually fell asleep in the chair in his room.Then he ended up getting up and moving to the bed. :)For night time "Z" is a CHAMP at sleeping in his bed at night. Because of it being dark in his room he doesn't want to play with his toys. We do a normal routine; PJ time, brushing teeth, singing some songs, maybe reading a book, saying a prayer and giving kisses. Sometimes he will just cuddle with me and then I say would you like to go to bed now, he will get down and run to his bed and jump in. He lays down and we turn on his music cover him up and he goes to sleep.
Right now his new funny thing is when he lays down he does a "fake" snoring...it's really cute. However he NEVER does it when I actually try to get a short clip of it.
Well I hope that you had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!