Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blindness...

So a while back I ended up saying that we were church shopping. Well...we have found a church! Since we made our choice in going to THIS church! we have had all the "right" songs to lead us to praise & worship to our Creator and all the "right" messages to lead us to God's feet and hear His voice.
Paul the Lead Pastor has been going through the passage of Mark. He spoke on Chapter 8 this past Sunday. Talking about Spiritual Blindness taking stages.

Here is something that I wrote today about my reflections.

"No eye has seen..."
Katrina Rapp
What are my eyes searching for?
Do they search for answers?
Do they seek for God?
Do they hide my heart?

My eyes can see something.
Something on the horizon.
Something getting closer.
Something I long for.

What is you ask?
It's time with my Creator.
It's time with my Father.
It's time with my Beloved.

But as I look
Everything is fuzzy.
Everything is distorted.
Everything is not right.

My eyes burn,
My eyes itch,
My eyes are red,
They want to be healed!

Healing comes
To those who beg for it.
To those in a community of Believers.
But it also comes in Stages so hold on to it.

Hopefully as I begin (yet again) the habit of getting into God's Word, that I will be able to hear God's voice. I can't promise I will share EVERYTHING that God is telling me but I promise to share every now and then. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding a church - its so nice to find a place where you feel like you belong and can connect with the Lord and others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying with you! I'm so sorry the necklace still didn't come. Some people got theirs today. Hoping it comes tomorrow - so bothered it took this long for them :-(

    Hugs and love,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful and heartfelt Lady! I love that we are on this journey of life together!

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!