Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days of Me...(2 in one)

So I missed yesterday...but I thought I would just do it all in one. :)

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on youStarting our adventure as husband and wife...walking hand in handI look nasty however it's our first family pictureBaby Girl's Profile and Hand...she was so full of personality during the whole ultrasound (this past Sunday)

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
(in no particular order...)
-- finish Baby Girl's Afghan "Heirloom" blanket (well it would be nice to have it done so I can either work on another project)
-- get back into the habit of DAILY time with God (it would be good for me, my family and everything else)
-- enjoy the last moments where we are a family of 3 and try to take a lot of pictures from the stuff we are doing (it would be nice for Z to have some good quality time)
-- (seeing that we are in CO) enjoy a lot of God's Creation and take pictures!
-- pray without ceasing for anything that pops into my mind. (because God puts people or other things in my mind that need prayers) and ask my readers what they need prayer for...

Well...I might write another blog post...but this might be it for today.
I would like your prayers today...I have been have horrible pain in my back (which makes it not fun to be out in God's creation) and I have been being stretched by Baby Girl (where my skin and womb hurts)
Thank you so much...how can I pray for you this Wednesday! Let me know via a comment or e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sad about the sign! I so miss that place. I would love to see pictures of how it looks now... (oh my heart) I am praying for you! Do you think you have Sciatica?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a few days behind. I will continue to pray for you strength for your body and some time without pain before your little girl arrives :O)

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!