Friday, September 10, 2010

hmmm...2 days of me and 10 on the 10th...

So I'm sorry for not posting something yesterday...however the morning was a little crazy with little "Z-Man" and gearing up to head to Crested Butte for a treatment. But "Z" fell asleep on the way there (like his "normal" nap time) he also fell asleep on the way back. So it was a late night for the Rapp family. Also "Z" is learning some "boundaries" about trying to get out of bed at night. It's been a trying time to say the least. But we have to remember that "Z" is 2 and he is in a strange environment.
So Day #9 was Something that I've been proud of the past few days...I know this sounds a little "odd" but I've been trying to be out and active in the past couple days. Trying to do more walking, enjoying God's Creation, drinking more water, eating healthier choice foods, etc.
Day #10 is a list of Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad...and that brings me to 10 on the 10th! My dear friend Meredith at Life at 7000ft did a list of her favorite things of Fall. As well as put up a linky so you see who else makes "lists" and joins in the fun! So I thought I would add a list of the Songs that I listen to and the 10 on the 10th.
Now usually I just pop on Pandora Radio and change what "radio" I am listening to depending on the mood. But I will give you my favorites songs...and then some of my favorite artists. :)
Songs!
~~ "So Much for My Sad Song" by Chris Rice -- this song was very useful for when my "Z-Man" had a rough time in the car or trying to get ready bed and such.
~~ "Constant" by Jenny Jordan Frogley -- one of the only songs I have heard about a mom's love for her child (you always hear all these songs about dads and the child.)
~~ "Sweeter Than This" by Katie Herzig -- Love her music, her style, the words...
~~ "Hold On" by Newcomer's Home
~~ "This is My Life" by Phil Vassar -- Love Phil's ability to play the piano and sing Country music.
~~ "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman (Love the Aucusitc version) -- The song is so sweet and usually brings a tear to my eyes.
~~ "Even Though" by Vineyard -- this song is a great way of me remembering that even through rough times God is still control.
~~ "Held" by Natalie Grant -- I had a "hard time" a while ago. I blogged about it a WHILE ago actually. It's nice to be "Held" by God like this song says.
~~ "Then" by Brad Paisley -- I really like Brad Paisley and this song is so fun and usually reminds me of the great times that I have had with my husband as well looking forward to the future.
~~ "When I Said I Do" by Clint Black with Lisa Black -- It's nice to have a country song that talks about values and that the vows we say should be true!

Here are some of my favorite Artists out there...
Brandon Heath
Jonah Werner
Jack Johnson
Leeland
Straight No Chaser
Harry Connick Jr.
Michael Buble
Hillsong United
Sugarland

Well...I hope that you have a great Friday and a GREAT weekend!!! Sorry no pictures...

1 comment:

  1. That Clint/Lisa Black song is one of my VERY faves! I'll have to check some of those other tunes out the next time I'm on iTunes!

    Katrina...I'm VERY behind on your blog! Hope to catch up tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!