Friday, September 17, 2010

30 days of me...Day 17

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I'm sure I could go with some pretty influential people on here such as...
Amy Carmichael
Elisabeth Elliot
Elizabeth Zimmermann
Stasi Eldredge
Ruth from the Bible
I've decided that since I like to knit I wanted this person to be a knitter as well. I choose someone who knits. I also wanted to be famous for a day so I decided that I would like to be Julia Roberts. Not because I believe what she believes at all. I would actually wish I could change that. But I do like her charities that she is involved in as well as her movies are usually clean movies. HOWEVER did you know that she knits! Yes if Julia Roberts can knit you can too!

Life on a film set involves a lot of sitting around between shooting, and several actors have discovered that knitting is the perfect pick-up, put-down pastime. Julia Roberts, here showing off a cute cropped cardi, certainly finds it's the case: 'It's just great to make things. To have a pile of yarn and make it into something.'

While shooting her next film, 'The Friday Night Knitting Club', she's sure to find knitting an aid to killing time - and perhaps getting into character. The film is on release in 2010, but if you can't wait until then, you can read the book it's based on.

So I guess that is who I would like to be for a day...and why.

1 comment:

  1. I think that was a good choice! And what a fun sounding movie... !!!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!