Saturday, September 18, 2010

30 days of me...day 18

So day 18 is a some of my dreams or goals...
It felt like already blogged about this recently...so I went back through my post and sure enough I blogged back in June for a 10 on the 10th. As I was looking at the goals and such...I realized that nothing has changed...I still want those to come true in the future. So I'm going to cheat and you can either check HERE! or you can read the below and see...
My 10 Dreams...
(these are in NO particular order!!!)

-- Have my own photography studio; where I can have people come in and do shoots, have my own dark room so I can do B&W film photography, and also have my own digital stuff as well.

-- Open a tea shop (sort of like a coffee shop...however I don't drink coffee so that is why it would be tea there) In the tea shop we would have loose leaf tea, free WI-FI, a used book swap area, comfy chairs & some conference rooms.

-- Have enough land to have a farm: have Alpacas, chickens and maybe other animals.

-- Have a mini-green house because I would LOVE fresh veggies & possibly some fruit all year long.

-- Would love to add to the family through adoption (primarily international adoption).

-- Go on a missions trip either every year or every other year for about 2-3 weeks.

-- Send the photos I take to put them either in calendars or make them into note cards or postcards and sell them.

-- Be a great wife, mom, daughter, sister, grand-daughter, friend, craft-er, etc.

-- Sell the fiber from the alpacas and make stuff with them for gifts or to sell them too.

-- To Learn & Grow in my faith DAILY!!!

Here are some pictures of the changing Aspen trees...LOVELY!!!Well...I hope that you had a wonderful Saturday....and that you have a fabulous Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!