Monday, September 27, 2010

Playing Catch-Up...

So...I'm kind of sorry, I was really busy towards the end of our trip in Colorado (due to saying good-byes and packing and such) NOW we are in Iowa and the whole part of get "back" into the swing of things might be slightly odd for us this time (I don't know if I will explain that in this blog or during a later one)
Back to the 30 days of me...
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Well...God made me how different I really am. I like to be with people but I also don't mind being alone. I love naps. I love to take photos and really enjoy looking back at those photos to remember. I do some knitting because I like to create...plus my doctor said that 1 hour helps me keep sane. :)
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

I can take this a couple different ways...so here you go. Food -- I crave usually melons, cucumbers & tomatoes with salt & pepper on them, and CHOCOLATE with peanut butter. Family -- I really do every so often and I crave being with my family. Fiber -- I do crave something soft, natural, and I love to work with it and make it into something delish! fPhotos -- If I go a lot of days without taking photos than I want to do that!
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Dearest Parents...I truly can't wait until you get to come to Iowa (not for the fun of it but to enjoy your grand kids!) I love watching you both with "Z" and can't wait to share with you the Baby Girl. Thank you for raising me to love life and Jesus. You have given me SO much during my time here on Earth...I don't think I can EVER do enough to share with you my thankful heart!
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
-my wallet -"Z's" diapers and wipes -a few of "Z's" toys -my calendar -a knitting project -some sort of snack -probably some more stuff...however I can't think of it right now.
Day 26- What you think about your friends
I really like my friends...if I didn't like them then they wouldn't be my friends. We all usually have "something" in common but not "everything"
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
I thought it would be fun to do this challenge because my friend, Jenn, was doing the challenge PLUS I thought it would give me some "reason" to blog and have some reason to "tell" you other items that I haven't about myself.

So Rick is in Mt. Ayr, Iowa for his Surgery Rotation. He is very excited about this rotation due to the fact that he would be the guy being the first assistant on it. However he is just under 2 hours away! SO if you are in the Des Moines area and want to hang out with "Z" and myself that would be sweet! If you are not in the Des Moines area when God brings you and this blog to your mind if you could pray that I stay sane through this time of being alone with my 2 year old and being pregnant. :)

1 comment:

  1. Katrina,

    I'm glad that you are home safely. And I WILL be praying for you to stay sane and feel peaceful!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!