Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas in Colorado!!!

Our family was able to go to Colorado for Christmas this year. We had a lot fun. We didn't make the trip there in one trip (we learned that lesson last time we drove there) The kids do a great job traveling though. Which is always nice. For both of the days traveling (there and back) we stopped at least one more time than we normally do, because Z wanted to play & Aspen needed to eat.
Seeing that usually that pictures speak louder than words...here you go.Great-Grandma Bobbie
The family including Aunt Sue, Grandparents, Great-Grandma
Family on Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve PJ's!
Christmas Morning
My best Christmas PresentRick & Z at Rocky Mountain National Park (RMNP)
Z playing in the snow at RMNPAspen after we ate lunchThe Beautiful ViewRick & Z at the Sculpture Park in Loveland, COZ playing with the "kids"My wonderful husband & myself!The grandparents enjoying the last lunch with the kiddos

So that was our Christmas in Colorado...The family enjoyed EVERY moment of it too!



2 comments:

  1. Neat! Have I told you my mom lives right by that sculpture park? I grew up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and lovely trip. I am a prairie girl because I love the wide open hills of kansas but the mountains look so majestic with snow on them!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!