Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A list of sorts....UPDATE

So I haven't been on here since I told ya'll about my week, last week and how I couldn't knit for a week at that time. But I wanted to give you a list...a list of what I would like to blog about in the next couple days. I know it's kind of teaser for you and kind of mean of me.
You'll hear about~~
~~our Christmas in Colorado -- you can read that HERE!
~~my Charity Knitting - what I did & what I won... -- you can read that HERE!!
~~recipes I have tried in the past couple weeks -- you can read that here!
~~a book review on "Start with Me: A Modern Parable" by Michael Seaton with John Blase
~~update on wrists
~~pics & update on the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!