Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday!!!

So it's Thursday! And I am SO Thankful...
THUS the bringing back of Thankful Thursday!
(in NO particular order)
~I am SO thankful for Rick (my husband!) He is in medical school...and I'M actually going to post about his next set of rotations and such.
~I am SO thankful for my 2 1/2 year old little boy of Z-Man!!! (I realize I haven't posted a picture of him in a while...so here you go)Z on his half-birthday! (6 more months until he's 3!)So sleepy after a nap (or maybe it's a day where he decided NOT to take a nap)He fell asleep on his mommy! I wanted to show you his beautiful eyelashes!
~I am SO thankful for my growing little 4 month old Aspen! Today she had her doctor check up; she is measuring 24 1/2 inches (in the 53% - she grew 1 1/2 inches in 2 months), she weighs 13 pounds and 11 ounces (in the 46% - she grew 1 pound and 8 ounces) & her head circumference is 16 1/2 inches (she is in the 71%). She is doing better than her first round of shots. She will be going back at the beginning of May for her 6 month visit.This was a couple days ago...BEFORE she heard she was getting shots.
~I am SO thankful for our church, The Gateway Church, we recently have started a small group that meets in our home. We are getting to know each other pretty good and we are going over The Gospel in Life by Timothy Keller. Which is so cool!~I am SO thankful for my family; my parents, my in-laws, my sisters, my brothers, my grandparents, my aunts & uncles, my cousins...
~I am SO thankful to be a child of God; a God who loves me no matter what mistakes I have made and who is constantly teaching me and showing me more about Himself. And when He does that he is showing me all the woman I can be.
~I am SO thankful for my ability to be a Stay-At-Home mommy and providing that attention that my children need.
~I am SO thankful for a God who provides a roof over my head, clothes on my back, food in my belly, health for me; well not just me but my family as well.
~I am SO thankful for a crafty side...a way that I can get creative and show who I believe God created me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!