Thursday, May 12, 2011

Aspen's Growth!

Thursday was Aspen's 6th month doctors check up!
I know her half birthday was on the 25th of April...BUT Seeing that she was born on the 25th...I couldn't get in on the 25th of December because of Christmas...and then you have New Year's SO that made her 2 month check up in the beginning of January. So then the shots needed to be spread apart 2 months between each time given. AND I believe in getting vaccinated especially with Rick in the medical field and he could come home with something AND I want my kids protected from them.
So THUS is why even though it's the 12th of May and Aspen is just now getting her 6 month checkup.
At Aspen's 4 month check up she was weighing 13 pounds 11 ounces (46%), measuring in length at 24 1/2 inches (53%) and measuring around her head at 16 1/2 inches (71%).
TODAY she is weighing at 16 pounds 8 ounces (50%), measuring in length at 27 1/2 inches (92%) --which is a 3 inch growth in a little over 2 months! -- measuring around her head at 17 1/4 inches (79%)
I was able to see the growth chart there in the office and I'm very proud of Aspen. She is going up the charts and developing in every way that a little baby needs to be doing. Seeing that I haven't started on any baby food yet...SHE will be starting that soon. I'm sure I will have pictures when we start that endeavor.
I can't believe that she has gone from this...(birth)to this...(2 months-ish)to this...(4 months-ish)to this...(6 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!