Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Day of May...a day of lists

Well...good bye May!

Here is my posts of LISTS and a countdown too!

Book Reports to do...

Code of Justice by Liz Johnson

Start with Me (A Modern Parable) by Michael Seaton with John Blaise

Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton

A Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers

--all of these are read I just have to sit down when it's quiet and write them up and post them. :) (Ha! when it's quiet...that's so funny)

Knitting Projects to finish...

My Pay it Forward projects

Aspen's stash-buster skirty

Aspen's "rocker" skirty

Aspen's purple sweater

Odds-n-Ends

Keep up the laundry

Go through some boxes of "random" stuff

See a house on Saturday (that we might be renting)

Get stuff together for a Bra Party (next week)

Get ready for Florida! (Pack for 3 of us!)

Blog about how I make baby food (a couple people have asked)

Write something special for Rick...so he can have on his trip!

COUNTDOWN!!!

I'm 98% sure that the Kids & I are leaving for Florida in ONE WEEK!!!

7 DAYS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!