Friday, July 29, 2011

fPhoto Friday!

I'm starting this back up again. :) I hope you don't mind...I would like to come up with a button for it and start a linky for it as well...that way you all can join in as well. I think it would be fun. HOWEVER I don't know how to make a button (anyone want to point me towards that) and I don't know what linky to use (that's free preferably.) So I will gladly take hints in my comment section.
So here are some of the photos that I have taken this week...Sweet, Smiley Aspen with her Baby be Blessed doll and lambShe even sleeps with them as well as my Malian hippoHalf-naked (or is he fully naked) Z-man...sorry not many pics of him...he WON'T keep still for me!
Well PLEASE let me know if you are "joining" in I would love to take a look at your photos too! Hope you all have had a GREAT week and that this weekend is full of fun, fellowship and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!