Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Triple T

Three Thankful Thursday
1) I'm SO thankful for my family! ALL of them!!! I'm thankful for these past 2 weeks that I have spent with Rick (before he leaves later this week - More on that later). I'm thankful for the almost 3 weeks I got to spend with my family down in Florida. (More on that later)
2) I'm SO thankful for the ability to create wonderful memories with my kids, daily, because I get to stay home with them. Creating memories with as they grow with photography. Creating memories with them in their creative styles (not so much Aspen but with Z here pretty soon...we are going to be doing more crafting)
3) I'm SO thankful for being able to worship God with other believers (in and out of church), with songs of praise and the ability to read God's Word...I'm so thankful to be an American and able to worship.
Well...I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while...here are a couple reasons why --
--my laptop crashed (now it's back!)
--I was on vacation and really didn't want to
--I'm trying to get back into the swing of things
BUT I'm hoping to be getting back to a somewhat "normal" blog posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!