Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So Thankful #1

I'm going to be doing a little series until Thanksgiving (I know it's only a couple days a way) Thus is why it will be a little series. 

~I'm thankful for a God who Loves me through out the mistakes I've made and who has given me SO much more than I ever deserve.  He is the reason why I'm alive, He is the reason why I'm a daughter, wife & mother, He is the reason why I create, blog and enjoy life. It's not always easy but it's a journey that I don't think I could make without Him, leading and guiding me through his faithfulness, mercy and His Word.

~I'm thankful for my family...
~~the ones I grew up with...meaning my parents, brother and sisters. (Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins too)
~~the ones I married into...meaning my husband and in-laws.
~~the ones I ended up giving birth to, Ezekiel & Aspen.
  ~I'm thankful for my friends...
~~the ones I've made throughout my life who live all over the world.
~~the ones I've gleaned and learned from.
~~the ones I've made through my experience through Medical School.
~~the ones I've made through different churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!