Thursday, January 12, 2012

Highs and Lows on Thursday


Highs...
~ The kiddos are taking naps TOGETHER today!
~ So enjoying the time with my family.
~ So enjoying the SUNSHINE down here in Florida.
~ Highs of the week (well...last Friday) I ended up getting a Kindle Fire...so I've been enjoying that. :) 
~ Rick is about to turn in his Residency Match places

Lows...
~ Aspen has not been feeling well lately, she went to the doctor the other day (luckily she is not more sick than what she could be), she is also getting her bottom molars so she has been so "fun" lately!
~ Z is not doing so well in Potty learning...which is not fun, but it's ok.
~ Rick is about to turn in his Residency Match places (note that it's in both places...because it's a high that we are moving on but a low that we don't know where we are moving too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!