Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

So it is Thankful Tuesday and today is the 20th of January. This might be getting a little bit more difficult coming up with new things I am thankful for. I think a lot of these are generally the same as the week before BUT I put them in different terms to stress how much I am truly thankful for them.


1) I am thankful for God who sent his only Son to die for my sins.

2) I am thankful that I live in here in the United States of America, where I am free to believe in a God who loves me.

3) I am thankful for Neil Clark Warren of eHarmony (who matched me and my husband and best friend, Rick in December 2006)

4) I am thankful for my 5 month old son, Ezekiel, even when I get very little sleep.

5) I am thankful for the ability to watch the first African-American take an oath to become the 44th President of the United States of America. (regardless of your views on his politics it is a great historic moment!)
6) I am thankful for every person who is my family!
7) I am thankful for every person in my church family!

8) I am thankful for every person in my camping family (at Beulah Beach & Camp Redcloud)
9) I am thankful for the many schools I have gone to where I have met many of my friends.

10) I am thankful for the schedule that Z has learned to get on. (even though when we are away from the house it is not fun)

11) I am thankful for the time to watch Z grow and learn every moment.
12) I am thankful for the time Rick is putting into school to make our lives better in the long run.

13) I am thankful for the ability to go to school and learn how to do life skills.

14) I am thankful for the beauty of God’s creation.

15) I am thankful for the ability to be healthier with good life choices.

16) I am thankful for Rick and how he is an excellent father to little Z.

17) I am thankful that we will be going to Colorado (in March) and to North Carolina (in June) for vacation!

18) I am thankful for modern technology and the ability to talk to family and friends all across the country.

19) I am thankful for the ability to share what I see with the world through the eyes of a camera.

20) I am thankful for air in my lungs to breathe, blood in my veins, and God to keep all of my body working properly.

So thanks for reading...have a GREAT Thankful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!