So it is Thankful Tuesday and today is the 20th of January. This might be getting a little bit more difficult coming up with new things I am thankful for. I think a lot of these are generally the same as the week before BUT I put them in different terms to stress how much I am truly thankful for them.
1) I am thankful for God who sent his only Son to die for my sins.
2) I am thankful that I live in here in the
3) I am thankful for Neil Clark Warren of eHarmony (who matched me and my husband and best friend, Rick in December 2006)
4) I am thankful for my 5 month old son, Ezekiel, even when I get very little sleep.
5) I am thankful for the ability to watch the first African-American take an oath to become the 44th President of the
6) I am thankful for every person who is my family!
7) I am thankful for every person in my church family!
8) I am thankful for every person in my camping family (at Beulah Beach & Camp Redcloud)
9) I am thankful for the many schools I have gone to where I have met many of my friends.
10) I am thankful for the schedule that Z has learned to get on. (even though when we are away from the house it is not fun)
11) I am thankful for the time to watch Z grow and learn every moment.
12) I am thankful for the time Rick is putting into school to make our lives better in the long run.
13) I am thankful for the ability to go to school and learn how to do life skills.
14) I am thankful for the beauty of God’s creation.
15) I am thankful for the ability to be healthier with good life choices.
16) I am thankful for Rick and how he is an excellent father to little Z.
17) I am thankful that we will be going to
18) I am thankful for modern technology and the ability to talk to family and friends all across the country.
19) I am thankful for the ability to share what I see with the world through the eyes of a camera.
20) I am thankful for air in my lungs to breathe, blood in my veins, and God to keep all of my body working properly.
So thanks for reading...have a GREAT Thankful Tuesday!