Monday, February 9, 2009

Forever More!

Psalm 113:2-3 (English Standard Version)

2 Blessed be the name of the LORD
from this time forth and forevermore!
3 From the rising of the sun to its setting,
the name of the LORD is to be praised!

Usually as I drive to work (towards the end of my drive) I usually watch the sunrise. But today I wasn't able to. Which made my heart sad but then I remembered through out EVERYTHING the name of the Lord shall be praised! Today even though I didn't see a sunrise it was still beautiful in it's own way, kind of cloudy and foggy. That is why I ended up finding this verse during a 'down' time at work today. It was really what I was feeling this morning while I had the praise & worship music playing in the car. That no matter what the circumstances from that moment on I am suppose to praise the name of the Lord! No matter if things are going bad or good.

1 comment:

  1. And guess what... God let you and I see a beautiful sunset as we spent the evening together. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!