I have had one week of work under my belt since my little Z has been born. I have discovered that I crave some essentials in the morning. Below is a picture of a few of them.
Alright...in order of importance.
1) Ezekiel (not pictured above but pictured below)
2) Cell phone w/ blue tooth ear piece
3) Car keys
4) GONG FU TEA!!! (which I am sipping right now and enjoying the taste and the warmth of it)
4) Diaper bag (green bag) of course has mainly Z's stuff diapers, wipes, toys, 1 change of clothes, my wallet, and some of my personal items that I must have.
5) My Ezekiel bag (thanks to Ms. Pam down in Florida that made it!) which has my Bible, a different shirt & socks for me, one of my many projects (for when it's nap time) blankets for Z and some food for me during the day (along with some rice cereal for Z)
6) My journal to write down my daily walk with the Lord through this journey of being a mommy, wife & nanny. This way I have a place to put it that way I can remember the trials, joys, the funny sayings, and the growing moments.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (New Living Translation)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.
This is my hearts cry this Sunday evening before my busy week starts. God Bless!