Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

WOW! It’s Tuesday already. I guess it is time for Thankful Tuesday!

In no particular order things I am thankful for…

…God, who sent his Son (Jesus) to die for my sins AND then he gave me his Holy Spirit to give me guidance.

…Rick’s love that he shows in a lot of different ways.

…Z being almost 6 months old! (He will be on Friday)

…My family (immediate and through marriage.)

…My friends that I have found in all areas that I have lived.

…GONG FU TEA!(I am sorry these guys are still here because I am truly thankful for the benefits of tea)

…The ability to create with a view finder (a camera).

…The new and exciting things that Z discovers or does as he grows.

…My growing faith as a follower of God.

…Nature…oh how I miss seeing the mountains and the water.

…A really good job where I can take Z and have fun with 2 beautiful girls. (Daniel & Tammy if you are reading this…I am praying for a quick healing!)

…The ability to watch my husband and my son (and they way they interact) makes my heart happy!

…The ability to lose weight on Weight Watchers! I have currently lost 15 pounds since I started back in October 2008

…The love to play games with my husband; we LOVE competing together and against each other.

…The ability to blog…even though I am not sure who all reads this. =)

…The ability to laugh, love, and live!


3 comments:

  1. I read it :)

    congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thankful tuesdays - I constantly need to remind myself to embrace the large and small blessings in my life (even green tea!) Speaking of which I am not sure what area of the country you are in - but in IL we have a store called Trade Joe's and they have this fabulous blueberry green tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we read your blog here in Kansas ;O)

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!