Friday, March 27, 2009

fPhoto Friday

Here is a photo of my the Rapp's 4 generation. We were able to get it while we were in Colorado for Rick's Spring Break.
Grandpa Tom, Great-Grandma Bobbi holding Little "Z" and Rick my dear husband.
It was taken in Color...but with my NEW software I changed it for a classic look. I think it's funny how everyone is smiling and "Z" is like a deer in a headlight look. Gotta love him.
Thanks for looking and if you would like to look at more photos take a look at Natalie's blog. Natalie thanks for your photos, your blog and your kind words! You are a blessing.
I hope that you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!