Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh my...

It's been a LONG time. I am so sorry for my lack of blogging.
BUT
I have some good excuses.
1) I was on vacation for a week and a half WITHOUT internet access.
2) You know how it goes after vacation...you want to try to get EVERYTHING in order.
3) My husband has been studying for his 1st Step of Boards to be a doctor...so that means I have work, house stuff and taking care of "Z" all by myself. (I give Kuddos to ALL of those single mother's out there! God bless you!!!)

A couple reasons I am blogging TODAY!
1) To wish my dad (Keith), my father-in-law (Tom) and my dear husband (Rick) a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! I love you all!!!
2) To ask for PRAYER for my Husband on TUESDAY JUNE 23rd -- ALL DAY!!! He will be taking his 1st step of Boards and he needs to pass in order to go on to 3rd year rotations.
3) To tell you that I have been slacking on blogging BUT I am trying my hardest to edit photos of vacation...and get all my events down to blog about them.

Here is a photo of our little family that my dad took of us down in North Carolina in front of the house that we stayed in.
Have a GREAT week!

2 comments:

  1. This is a darling photograph of your family! I love it :O) And your hair is very cute! Good luck getting caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family photo - can't wait to see more! Good luck to Rick tomorrow, I will say a prayer!

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!