Saturday, October 3, 2009

One Week Down...Two to go...

So we have had an eventful week (can look at my previous post)
I have decided that I would come back and post pictures (not that matches my post from before) but that way there is a picture or two from each day that I didn't post earlier...
So here for your viewing pleasure...
"Z" reading his books and making a mess
It's fall! and Pumpkin Bread smells so wonderful
"Z's" spikey hair after bath before church...
Playing with his Busy Beads...already to go to church.
Another "wrestling" moment...why do I always end up on the bottom?
I hope that you had a wonderful Saturday! As well as a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow...not to mention Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!