SO I have recently read this blog Meredith at Life at 7000ft I really have enjoyed it. She has some great meals, great recipes and had a great giveaway this past week with her anniversary. Although I didn't win :(
So I thought I would join in her with her 10 on the 10th...I think I will write about the 10 things I SHOULD be doing but am not!
1) I should be cleaning, with a 14 month old...the house never looks clean even though when people were over this weekend it looked "ok"
2) I should be using my prioritizing papers more seriously and make a meal list, grocery list, and a to do list.
3) I should be folding and putting away laundry and other clean clothes that I got laying around to be put away.
4) I should be taking pictures or videos of my son walking all over the place and getting into everything!!!
5) I should be thinking about a lunch for "Z-Man & myself...then it will be the little guys nap time, YEAH!!!
6) I should NOT have tears in my eyes for watching something on TV for the 3rd time...but oh how it tugs & pulls at my heart.
7) I should be working on a photo, address directory for a club called Significant Others' Support for Des Moines University...a club built by Significant Others' FOR Significant Others'. (I will do that more when the "Z-Man" is napping...I started it yesterday...)
8) I should be going through my knitting items and organizing it into one area.
9) I SHOULD be working or thinking about a Christmas ideas for people...we are going to "hand make" or try for a "hand made" holiday this year. Along with a Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year or even Valentine's Day cards...I am thinking about the last one is when we can afford to get cards and send them out.
10) I should put a blog out there about our Family Photo Shoot...but until that time I will just put one of my favorites of the family and one more of my adorable son..."Z"