Sunday, January 10, 2010

10 on the 10th!

Thanks to my blog friend Meredith host a 10 on the 10th!
So needless to say I am going to join in! I thought there is a lot of things that I could find 10 things of.
Such as 10 things that I did while I was in Florida...
Or 10 things that NEED/WANT to get done in the next 2 weeks...
Or even 10 things that I don't want to go wrong again...
Or even 10 things I am going to miss about my husband (he will be at his Peds rotation with my family for another 2 weeks)...
Or I could even keep with a lot of different themes and do 1o random things about me...

I think I am going to do the 10 things that NEED/WANT to get done in the next 2 weeks...
1) Christmas decoration taken DOWN.
2) Unpacking the clothes from our trip.
3) Rearranging the condo...maybe moving the furniture and spacing out "Z's" toys around.
4) FINISHING unpacking clothes (I never exactly unpacked all my clothes in the move)
5) SO that means getting rid a lot of clothes
6) Coming up with a price list FOR Rick & My Crafty Blog
7) Come up with a "meal" plan for a 2 to 3 week stretch.
8) GET into GOD'S WORD (That should actually be first on the list)
9) BE CRAFTY
10) BE a GOOD MOM!!! and a long distance wife :)

Well thanks for reading and have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're going to be busy! :)

    Hey...I'll answer your craft question soon.
    And I should post my menu plan so you can copy. I've gotten really bad about not doing that lately.

    Hope you're having a good Monday...and that you have an extra boost of energy for all those tasks at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer (or we were even friends :) ) Because rearranging furniture and organizing clothes are some of my favorite things to do! I could so help! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!