Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday...

Here are some pictures...
Label: Wacky
Where: Florida
Why Wacky: Icicles in Florida?
Label: Warm
Where: Iowa
Why Warm: Wool = Warmth!
Label: Wordless
Where: Iowa
Why Wordless: He fell asleep before I put him down for a nap...he was so tired! And he slept for over 3 hours!!!

What other labels could you give these pictures that start with W?

Weather here in Iowa (where I am at) is currently 42 degrees...which is way better then the 20s it has been. The Sun was out and melting the snow.

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely add visiting you all to my list =). And YES I would love patterns. I am still pretty new to knitting so I am a bit scared of messing up, but it is easy to undo and redo until you get it right, right?! I have made some scarves, journal covers, an ipod case. BUT nothing like the hat you are wearing in the picture for this entry. I like the design!
    Do you have skype? We could skype and knit together, that would be FUN!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!