SO I know it's not really the 10th yet...but it will be tomorrow and I wanted to share with you right now...BECAUSE I have another blog coming tomorrow and that is going to be about the Praying in the Names of God.
So my dear friend Meredith has a wonderful Linky for you to look at other peoples 10 on the 10th...so you can look here. Meredith did 10 things she did today (which is Tuesday)...
I'm going to do 10 things that I want to get accomplished tomorrow...I mean after all I do have an 18 month old and if you haven't read it from THIS BLOG...then you will understand why this might be a stretch for me. (PLEASE take some time and read my previous blog please so you can understand if you haven't already read it)
So here are my 10 things I want to get accomplished tomorrow...or my TO DO list...(in NO particular order)
1) Actually eat 3 decent meals...and only 1 of them consist of having cereal! (I'm a cereal lover and would eat it for all 3 meals if I could.)
2) Blog about El Roi.
3) Have my Time with God; reading God's Word, listening to Praise & Worship Music and having some communication time with God (where I don't do all the talking!!!)
4) Take a Shower (I want to say before a certain time...but that REALLY depends on little "Z-Man")
5) FINISH laundry...all of it is now clean it just needs to find a home!
6) MAKE dinner & set out chicken to defrost for Thursday's meal. :)
7) Go to church for our annual meeting.
8) KNIT!!! (If all else false bring knitting to the annual meeting and knit during that time)
9) Take photos
Because I know the real reason that you read this blog is to see pictures of my family (usually of "Z") I will add them now. Recently I was watching one of my friends children (2 boys...3 and 6 months) So we pulled out our excersaucer for him to play in..."Z" LOVES IT!!! He gets in and gets out all by himself.
YES, I am indeed pregnant; We will be adding to the Rapp family at the end of October...you will find out more about it after my first pre-natal visit...when I know more.