Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 Days of ME...

This should be interesting...My dear friend Jenn at A New Chapter on the East Coast is doing this 30 Days of Me. The "outline" is found HERE! So you can check it out here if you want to join me...if not that is totally cool too.
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1) I'm pregnant with my second child.
2) My husband (Rick) is a Medical Student (starting his 4th year)
3) We are currently in Lake City, Colorado for Rick's Primary Care Rotation
4) I have a 2 year old little boy "Z"...he makes me laugh almost all the time!
5) I love to KNIT!!!
6) I believe that taking pictures captures moments in time that we can go back to those memories by looking at the picture.
7) I have lived 4 different states and call the state that I lived in the shortest "HOME"... COLORADO!
8) I love doing fantasy sports (I'm currently in 2 different fantasy football leagues.)
9) Baseball is one of my favorite sport to watch "live"
10) I'm a big reader as well...almost to the point where I don't want to buy books because it takes me a short time to read them.
11) RIGHT NOW...Baby Girl is moving, grooving and stretching me to the point where it almost hurts.
12) I love the mountains and the beach...I need to find a place to live where I can have BOTH!
13) I do not drink coffee...but I love my loose leaf tea!
14) Growing up I had 2 sisters and 1 brother...NOW I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers.
15) I have a Blackberry Curve and really like it! Love the apps I can use!

Let me know if you are going to be doing this as well...I would love to get to know YOU better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!