Thursday, September 2, 2010

Black Canyon National Park...

So we ended up going into Montrose for some odds and ends that we needed during Rick's day off. On the way back to Lake City we stopped by Black Canyon National Park. I ended up using my "old" school film camera so there are more pictures yet to come...however that might not be until later.Don't worry people I had more weight up front than in the back so I wasn't about to fall off!
We really enjoyed our time there...we are hoping to possibly go back. We would love our little "Z-Man" to be a junior ranger for Halloween this year....it will be cute I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!