Friday, September 3, 2010

hmmm...Day 3 of who I am.

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

Well...to be honest with you I don't really take a lot of pictures of me with my friends. Or maybe I don't have a lot of friends. hmmm...But I did some searching and found some. So here you go.Ashley, Myself & JoyMyself and DarcieMy sisters; Caroline, Myself & Becca (we are 7 years apart...14 years between me & Becca)My BEST friend in the WHOLE world! My husband!

Well...I hope that you are having a great Friday! It truly doesn't feel like Labor Day Weekend. You should expect other blogs this weekend! Sorry I didn't blog more today. I have some back issues so I've been trying to take it "easy" as easy as I can with a 2 year old and being pregnant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!