Wednesday, October 13, 2010

so I'm proud...

so I'm posting this blog and truly know that you are going to say that is a waste of my time...
ALL WELL!
But I'm NESTING! The cleaning has officially taken over when my little "Z-Man" goes to bed. Well this past weekend we re-arranged our furniture in the "family" area. So I have been working hard during the past couple nights. Getting Baby Girl's clothes and blankets and hair things all "organized" and the "great" area all cleaned up...SO I ended up taking some pictures because I think being a week and a half away from C-Day and pretty amazed that all that has happened...so I'm sorry that I was boasting on what I got done...now I'm off to bed...SO tired and a little sore and I'm sure that "Z" will wake up early like he has been doing for the past 2 mornings...
Just in case you were wondering Baby Girl's blanket is 12 blocks away from being done...I'm hoping to get a LOT done tomorrow seeing that I only have 2 things on my to do list (that would be go to the Library and get some different movies and knit!) as well as make sure "Z" has food to eat, something to drink, gets some interaction of course...but overall it should be a very relaxed day for me. YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!