Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the last...10 on the 10th.

My dear blog readers...my fellow blogger Meredith at Life at 7000 feet is hosting her last linky for 10 on the 10th...I know, I know you have enjoyed these linkies and like to learn more about me during this time. I think I might do something like this but...a lower number. Sometimes I have an easy time of coming up with 10 but others I have a hard thing of coming up with 10 items.After you read my 10 on the 10th you can look HERE! For Meredith's 10 on the 10th as well as the others who have linked up to her blog.
I decided to have fun with mine...so I'm doing...
If Money (lots of Money) Grew on Trees; what would be the TOP 10 things I would buy!
(in NO particular order)
-- A new Canon Digital SLR
-- A new car for myself (that totes the kiddos) & a new car for Rick
-- The finishing money for Rick to take all of the rest of his Board Exams and the money for him to fly, have hotel rooms, and new clothes for finishing up Medical School (like his interview rotations or his actual Residency interviews)
-- Setting aside money for Z and Aspen's College education
-- New Carpet for our condo (I know not the most favorite thing to spend money on but we so need new carpet)
-- Setting aside money for our first home
-- A HUGE FAMILY vacation in the year of 2012 celebrating Rick graduating from Medical School!
-- Enough funds so I can get all the crafty stuff I would like...such as yarn, knitting needles, a sewing machine, fabric, patterns, other books, etc.
-- The ability to give family members help that they need or can't live without.
-- The ability to give to a couple good non-profit organizations, one of them being our church.

So that is what I would do if Money grew on trees...oh how I wish it was that easy to have money. :) Oh I would also spend any and all my money on these 2 adorable children of mine!!!

2 comments:

  1. If money grew on trees...what a nice thought.

    I wish I had a bajillion dollars to give away. I'm sure I would never run out of people/organizations to give it to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your kiddos are just so darn cute!! Z has grown up so much and his little sister is a sweetie!!

    I know what you are saying about Christmas. Every year is so different for me. It has been a few years since I have felt really like having a wonderful Christmas so I'm praying this year is a super wonderful one for all. And I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can. Last year I felt more like bah humb bug! We have lots of Thanksgiving this planned too! Two dinner this week to be a part of... Now I'm off to find coffee and try to get my day rolling!! Blessings to you and your family :O)

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!