Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I know it's been a while since...

I have actually written on here or put pictures. Just to let you know I am still here. I still have lots to share (seeing that I just put up a review I'm sure you can see that). I still have a couple more reviews to write...I have more posts to write and more pics to put up. I have some yummy hand spun, kettled dyed yarn to show you...along with some charity work I have been knitting...BUT time is short and I'm in FLORIDA...with the family. Technically I'm actually coming back to Des Moines tomorrow morning. Please pray for a smooth night of sleep and rest for the family tonight and an easy going flight tomorrow morning. We leave the home very early! I might try to post via my blackberry soon to see how that goes. Alright off of the computer I go...we are going to dinner on the beach pretty soon. :) I have loved my whole December Christmas...you will find that out later, if you don't know already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!