Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Stylish?

Well...I actually got this award from Ashley. I really can't believe it. This is why we (Ashley & I) are blog friends. :) We have yet to meet in person but I'm sure that if/when we actually meet we would be friends from the start! That is actually my goal sometime...meet some of my "blog" friends in real life! Well anyway back to this award that Ashley gave me it's a Stylish Blogger Award!I believe Ashley deserves this award...I really and truly feel that. She has a way of being so Simply Stylish in her blog; the way she words things, the pics that she has on there and her "savings" that she shares with us on clothes and such! I simply am glad that I found her blog. I don't know when or how that happened (I need to keep a better track of that!)
Now I guess you get to know 7 things about me...
Most of you all ready know stuff about me other wise you wouldn't be reading my blog. :)
~I'm a Daughter of the Most High God! He sought me and bought me with his redeeming blood!
~I'm a Wife to a wonderful, gentle husband who is also studying to be a doctor. Not just any medical doctor but a doctor of osteopathic medicine. To know the difference check it out HERE. But my husband, Rick is the perfect match for me, thanks to eHarmony.com
~I'm a Mother to a 2 1/2 year old son (Ezekiel, Z, Z-Man, Zeke...) & to a 4 month old (tomorrow) little girl (Aspen, Bug) & I LOVE being a mommy to them. They give me their love by their hugs, smiles, kisses, learning & growing.
~I'm a creator of things...I like to work with a camera and lens (Photographer), I like to work with sticks (needles) and fiber (yarn)(knitter), I like to work with paint, I like to work with ribbon, and anything else that I might come in contact with...
~I haven't fallen in love with coffee...BUT I do love to drink Tea (loose-leaf tea), flavored & sparkling water & diet Pepsi!
~I dislike doing dishes but I like finding new recipes to cook or bake that are going to bring me and my family to our weight lost goals. You can check my endeavors HERE!
~I'm involved with the Significant Other's Support group (for the wives, husbands and other SO's of the DMU students.), I greet at our church (usually wearing my daughter for added smiles!), I love being outside...but when the weather is warmer (this winter is KILLING me!), I love blogging (to read & write), and in my "spare" time I blog for books!
So you were only suppose to have 7...but I think that you got 11 things. I just don't know when to stop!
I'm also suppose to send this award to 15 other blogs...but I think I will choose 5! You can check some of my favorite blogs HERE

Jenn at FROM ALASKA WITH LOVE
Londa at The Sneaky Mommy
Kim at Yellow Songbird
Meredith at Life at 7000 feet
Melissa at A Familiar Path

Well...Again thanks for the award! Share some blog love and comment on someone's blog today! It's the polite thing to do!

3 comments:

  1. You are a dear and you ARE stylish... And one day I do think that we will meet. Iowa isn't that far and I have family there. I guess I am lazy and need to take a trip. No wait it is the lack of vacation time. But I'm trying :O) Have a wonderful Friday! We drove home in a mini blizzard last night!! And off to work we will be heading in just a few minutes. I guess I should go get ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're artsy and crafty, so therefore, I think you're pretty stylish! :) Thanks for the award...my black maternity sweatpants are rather suave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through yellowsongbird... you have a beautiful family! And I LOVE your knitting projects. Glad to have found another lover of yarn. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm loving your comments and appreciate them! After all if you don't comment how can I make this blog better for my readers! God bless you and have a GREAT day!